- Youth Camps
Equipment Checkout and Rental
Recreation Equipment may be checked out from the Front Desk of both the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation (ACSR) and the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC).
Equipment Check-Out Policies:
- A Stanford ID/Facility Access Card is required for check out.
Note: Day pass holders can submit a valid drivers license for checkout.
- All equipment is due back before closing on the same day of check-out.
- Patrons will be charged for any equipment that is not returned.
Items currently available for check-out:
- Basketballs (Mens/Womens/Outdoor)
- Squash Rackets/Balls/Goggles
- Racquetball Rackets/Balls/Goggles
- Badminton Rackets &Shuttlecocks
- Tennis Rackets & Balls
- Volleyballs (Indoor & Outdoor)
If you need to rent our equipment for a group event or multiple day use, email our equipment manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email at least 24 hours before the equipment is needed for pick-up.
A Stanford ID/Facility Access Card is required for rentals.
- Equipment returned late will be subject to a rental fee for additional days and a 10% late fee.
Payment & Deposit
- For information on payment for rental and deposit please email our equipment manager at email@example.com.
- You are responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement if gear is damaged, lost, or stolen.