- Youth Camps
Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons are offered to those individuals who desire the benefits of one-on-one aquatic instruction. Whether to improve specific techniques, gain overall confidence, or focus on more advanced skills, private lessons are tailored to the individual. All instructors are certified by the American Red Cross or YMCA.
Stanford students, Faculty/Staff and Stanford Community are eligible to participate in private lessons. Stanford Community members are dependents, spouses, and hospital employees who have purchased an Athletic Access Card, retirees, or partners of a student, faculty or staff.
All lessons are 30-Minutes.
|3 Lesson Series||$100.00||$115.00|
|5 Lesson Series||$150.00||$175.00|
Semi-Private (each additional participant – up to 3 participants)
|3 Lesson Series||$75.00||$87.50|
|5 Lesson Series||$112.50||$132.50|
Policies & Recommendations:
- We suggest 3 private lessons be completed in 4 weeks, 5 lessons in 6 weeks. This allows for make-up week(s) and scheduled vacations.
- If you cancel a scheduled lesson without 24 hours’ notice or do not show up for your lesson, you do not get a make-up for that lesson. If the instructor needs to cancel the lesson, it should be done at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you arrive late for your lesson you will still need to conclude your lesson at the regularly scheduled time. If the instructor is late, the lesson will continue for the full 30 minute time.
- Goggles are HIGHLY recommended.
- Parents and/or guardian must remain on the deck during the lesson.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your instructor or anything pertaining to private lessons, please contact the Assistant Director. Contact information can be found on the website or on the business card at the lifeguard office.