- Youth Camps
LKSC Fitness Center
The LKSC Fitness Center is located on the fourth floor of the Li Ka Shing Center and is open 24 hours a day. The Fitness Center is available to Stanford Medicine Medical Students and Biosciences Graduate Students. With your Stanford Hospital Photo ID you will be granted access to the LKSC fourth floor and Fitness Center. Badge access is required to take the elevator to the fourth floor and to access the Fitness Center.
• Indoor Cycling • Central Air Conditioning • Locker rooms and Showers
• 5 Cybex Treadmills • 1 Rower • 2 Spin Cycles • 1 Cybex Recumbent Bike • 2 Cybex Stationary Bikes • 1 Cybex Stair Stepper • 3 Cybex Ellipticals • Cybex Cable Stack • Cybex Resistance Training Machines • Dumbbells up to 80 lbs • Fixed Barbells up to 110 lbs • Stretching Mats (individual) • TRX • Resistance Bands • Jump Ropes
Fitness Center Policies
- Exercise at your own risk.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the LKSC Fitness Center.
- The LKSC Fitness Center and its employees are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Proper workout attire including a shirt, shoes, shorts or pants, and closed toe/heel shoes are to be worn in the Fitness Center AT ALL TIMES. Jeans, cargo pants, slacks, skirts, dresses, sport bras alone, speedos, open toe/heel shoes, scrubs or bare feet are not permitted.
- Bags of any type or personal belongings are not allowed on the gym floor or near the equipment. Please use the lockers to store all personal belongings.
- Please wipe down exercise equipment after use.
- Only medical, graduate and biosciences students in the school of medicine are allowed to use the facility.
- Please report any facility related injuries or incidents to the staff on duty or fitness center manager.
- Failure to comply with any of the above policies may result in temporary or permanent loss of Fitness Center privileges.
In an effort to better serve individuals with disabilities, free weights, cable machines, and resistance training machines are available at the LKSC. The Fitness Center is accessible by elevator. There are ADA parking spots located in front of the building. For additional information or assistance please visit the ADA page.
Facility Location and Access
Fitness Center: (650) 725-8413
291 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Lockers and Changing Rooms
Lockers and showers are located on the fourth floor of the LKSC adjacent to the LKSC Fitness Center. There are 42 day use lockers available in the locker rooms. These lockers use keypad locks and do not require you to bring your own lock. Day use lockers are free of charge and please note they will be cleared out every Friday at the end of staff hours and any remaining contents will be added to the Medical School lost and found.
Lost and Found
Lost and found for the LKSC is located in the cubbies at the front desk. Please ask the Fitness Facility staff for assistance. The lost and found will be emptied every Friday at the end of staff hours and will be brought to the Photo ID Office. The Photo ID Office is located in the Security Department at Stanford Hospital (Ground Floor: Basement H0258). Toiletries and liquid products are not placed in the lost and found.
If the LKSC Fitness Center is not staffed and you are in need of assistance, please contact the LKSC Fitness Center Manager, Zach Trahan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LKSC/Beckman lot (L-15): Pay By Space; 3-hour maximum; one visit per day
Parking lot L-16: Pay By Space
Parking lot L-17 and L-8: Pay By Space, A and C permits
Parking Structure 5: A, C, and E permits
Restrooms are located on the fourth floor of the LKSC down the hall from the LKSC Fitness Center.