- About Us
FREE Fitness Week
FREE Fitness Week Returns on Monday, March 19
Get ready to be fit with a variety of classes during our FREE Fitness Week brought to you by the Health Improvement Program & Stanford Recreation. Our FREE Fitness Week begins on Monday, March 19 and concludes on Friday, March 23. Bring a friend or two and try classes like TRX, Boot Camp, Pilates and more. Click here for a printable FREE Fitness Week class schedule.
Important Free Fitness Week reminders:
- Participants must have a Stanford-issued ID card to enter the facility.
- Individuals without Stanford-issued ID cards will be required to pay a day pass fee to participate in FREE Fitness Week. Stanford Health Care and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford employees must also purchase a day pass ($10) to participate in FREE Fitness Week.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no class reservations during FREE Fitness Week.
- You may want to bring a towel and water bottle.
- All classes on the court use mats, and there are no mats at the facility. Please bring your own yoga or exercise mat.