- About Us
The Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC) is located at 285 Santa Teresa St. The AOERC provides 75,000 square foot of indoor recreation space, a 50-meter outdoor pool, state-of-the-art Climbing Wall and Outdoor Education Center, classroom spaces, locker rooms and showers, fitness center, and three indoor basketball courts.
Indoor Cycling • Free Day Use Lockers • Central Air Conditioning and Blinds • Locker rooms and Showers
Participants and guests must abide by all posted and written policies as well as comply with request made by Fitness Center Staff. Staff reserves the right to refuse service to any participant.
Please refer to AOERC Facility Policies for more details.
Indoor Cycling Studio Policies
- Indoor cycling studio is available for use at any time outside of specified reservations. Stanford Recreation reserves the right to change the schedule as needed and without notice.
- The indoor cycling studio must be vacated by non-group fitness participants 15 minutes prior to the start of scheduled class times.
- For sanitation, safety, and protection of equipment, participants are required to wear proper workout attire.
- Do not remove equipment from the cycle studio.
- All users are required to wipe down bikes and mop floor after use of the bikes.
In an effort to better serve individuals with disabilities, adaptive equipment is available at the AOERC Fitness Center. Current equipment includes a Nu-Step recumbent bike/upper body ergometer, Sci-Fit bike/upper ergometer and various gloves and attachments for using weights.
For facility rental inquiries, please contact Joe Pellow, firstname.lastname@example.org, (650) 724-8206.
Lockers and Changing Rooms
Locker information can be found here. In addition to the quarterly/annual lockers, the facility also houses day use lockers which require you to bring your own lock and keypad lockers. Day use lockers are free of charge and please note they will be cleared out each night at the close of business and any left behind contents will be added to the lost and found.
Roble Parking Garage, Parking Structure 2, or Lot 25 (Via Ortega and Panama Street / A Permit, C Permit, and Visitor Parking)
Front Desk: (650) 498-0765
Fitness Center: (650) 498-0761