- About Us
Private Swim Lessons
Stanford students, Faculty/Staff and Stanford Community are eligible to participate in private lessons. Stanford Community members are dependents, spouses, and hospital employees who have purchased an Athletic Access Card, retirees, or partners of a student, faculty or staff.
All lessons are 30-Minutes.
|3 Lesson Series||$100.00||$115.00|
|5 Lesson Series||$150.00||$175.00|
(each additional participant – up to 3 participants)
|3 Lesson Series||$75.00||$87.50|
|5 Lesson Series||$112.50||$132.50|
- We suggest 3 private lessons be completed in 4 weeks, 5 lessons in 6 weeks.
- If you cancel a scheduled lesson without 24 hours’ notice or do not show up for your lesson, you do not get a make-up for that lesson. If the instructor needs to cancel the lesson, it should be done at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you arrive late for your lesson you will still need to conclude your lesson at the regularly scheduled time. If the instructor is late, the lesson will continue for the full 30 minute time.
- Parents and/or guardian must remain on the deck during the lesson.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your instructor or anything pertaining to private lessons, please contact the Assistant Director.